A Safe and Loving Home
THE VILLAGE is a safe and loving neighborhood especially for those who may need an extra helping hand. Our staff is dedicated to offering personalized care to best fit each resident’s needs and situation.
Through a more active lifestyle, our residents experience a greater quality of life. The Village Program builds on the relationships between caregivers and residents in our specialized memory care neighborhood. Small group or one-on-one activities are designed to engage residents throughout the day.
- Three meals a day plus snacks served in The Village dining room
- All-Day Dining Program for flexible mealtimes
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- Staff on duty 24 hours a day
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting and eating
- Assistance with medication
- Personalized service planning
- Scheduled transportation
- A full array of engaging and enriching activities
- Basic cable TV
SERVICES AVAILABLE FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE:
- Beauty and barber services
- Additional housekeeping and maintenance
- Room service
- Guest accommodations
- Guest meals
The Village hosts meetings of the Finger Lakes Alzheimer’s Caregivers Institute, a program of Lifespan and the Alzheimer’s Association, Rochester and Finger Lakes Region. Finger Lakes Alzheimer’s Caregiver Institute supports families caring for loved ones with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or memory impairment.