Please e-mail Bonnie Babcock
or submit the form below to learn about employment opportunities.
FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST
7.5 hours per week (Sunday only) day shift
As the initial point of contact, our receptionist represents Quail Summit in a positive professional manner to families, residents, visitors, and staff members. Ability to aid management staff in both administrative and clerical assistance on a daily basis.
• High school graduate a must; additional business or professional clerical training or experience needed; Associates Degree preferable.
• Must be able to read and write English.
• Pleasant, patient, and caring personality.
• Excellent telephone skills with ability handle multiple phone lines.
• High level of interpersonal skills to relate to a diverse group of people and personalities.
• Must show initiative and use good judgment.
• Must present a professional appearance at all times.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products is required.
• Must be respectful of confidential information received and release such information only as authorized.
• Be able and willing to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays.
• Successful criminal background check, drug testing and 2-step PPD required.
We are looking for part-time servers for our food service department. Some serving experience is helpful but we can also train. Mostly 3-7 pm but also may have some early morning hours.
$1000 SIGN-ON BONUS for FULL TIME NURSES
• 1 part-time day shift
• 1 full time evening shift
• 2 part-time evening shifts
• 1 part-time overnight shifts
RESIDENT CARE ASSISTANTS:
- 1 part-time day shift
- 1 part-time evening shift
Employment Interest Form: