Please e-mail Bonnie Babcock or submit the form below to learn about employment opportunities.
VILLAGE COMMUNITY COORDINATOR
The primary responsibility of the Village Community Coordinator is to oversee the Resident Assistants of the Wellness Department and the memory care program to ensure that residents receive excellent physical and psychosocial care in a manner that promotes dignity, choice and individuality. Position reports to the Wellness Director and has a primary focus on the memory care unit.
Essential Job Functions• Monitors and oversees associate time management, including appropriate time clock usage, provision of required break times.
• In collaboration with the Wellness Director, provides oversight for the Village program including programming, direct care and resident family/responsible party relations.
• In collaboration with the Wellness Director motivates all Wellness Department Resident Assistants.
• Develops, coordinates, and implements programs and services for residents with dementia.
• Maintains professional demeanor at all times when interacting with residents and families. Uses tactful, diplomatic communication techniques in potentially sensitive or emotionally charged situations.
• Functions as a team member in sharing responsibilities for the provision of resident services in cooperation with all members of the team.
• Participates in and holds staff accountable to their role in the resident life enrichment/activity program.
• Monitors delivery of services provided to residents and ensures adequate
• Must have a Bachelors’ Degree.
$1000 SIGN-ON BONUS for FT Nurses
1 part-time day shift
1 full time evening shift
2 part-time evening shifts
1 part-time overnight shifts
Resident Care Assistants
1 PT Evening shift
Employment Interest Form: